Picturelife groups together visually similar pictures that were taken in quick succession. The "best" picture (based on sharpness, if the photo has any ratings or captions, etc) is used as the cover photo thumbnail.
Picturelife does not actually generate any additional photos in the similar sets.
To Expand or Collapse Similar Sets
- In the web and iOS app, you'll see a photo thumbnail that has a number in the left corner - this is a similar set.
- Tap or click that number to expand the similar set.
- Tap the number again to collapse the similar set
To Disable Similar Sets:
- iOS App: Settings > General > Show Hidden Photos (button turns grey)
- Web App: Settings > Disable Similar Sets