We've found that Chrome, Safari, and Firefox are the best browsers to use when accessing your Picturelife account on the web. If you don't have Chrome or Firefox, you can download them for FREE here:
This article explains how to upload photos from your computer, using the Picturelife website. The web upload file size limit is 5mb/file. To upload larger files, use our desktop Smartloader.
Drag and Drop (def) means to select and drag one or more files from your computer's storage to your Picturelife account online. This will upload the photo(s) to your library.
The very first step is to login to your Picturelife account from a desktop or laptop browser - Picturelife.com
Drag & Drop
- Select the photo or video files you want to upload - drag and drop does NOT work with folders.
- Use your mouse to drag the photos to your logged in Picturelife.com web page and drop the photos there.
It will take a few moments for the photos to appear - hit the Refresh button after a few minutes to view the uploads.
The Upload button
- Click the cloud with the up arrow in the top left corner of the screen - this menu provides information about your account, as well as an option to upload
- Click the Upload Images button
- Click Select Files
- Navigate to and select to highlight the photo(s) you want to upload, then click "Open"
- This will upload the selected photos to your Picturelife account - please allow some time for upload and processing before they appear
This will upload the selected photos to your Picturelife account - please allow some time for upload and processing before they appear.