Picturelife stores your photos in their original resolution. We keep the photos' original formats if you subscribed to one of our premium plans (only jpeg for free users). These photos belong to you, and as such, you can always download the photos from your account.
You have two options:
- Download original photo
- Download the edited version
Example of edited photos include: Aperture / iPhoto versions, or a photo edited using our in-app editor.
To download a photo or video:
- Login to Picturelife.com from a desktop web browser
- Find and select the photo or video you want
- Open the INFO menu on the right side of the screen
- Click Download for the original version
- Click Download Edited Image for the edited version
The photo or video will be saved to your computer's downloads folder.