What is the Picturelife Smartloader?
The Picturelife Smartloader for Windows and Mac is a free program that you install on to your desktop or laptop computer.
Once you install the Smartloader and tell it which folders you want to upload pictures & videos from, Picturelife does all the work for you. The Smartloader, as long as you're logged in, searches for and uploads new and existing pictures and videos to your Picturelife library, directly from your selected upload sources.
What are the Smartloader system requirements?
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later - available at https://picturelife.com/download
- If you're running Mac OS 10.6.8 - please use THIS link: http://download.picturelife.com/mac/Picturelife-10.6.dmg
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+
If you are not running .NET 4.0, you can download it from Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework
Does Picturelife support OS X 10.6 or OS X 10.6.8?
Yes! Use this link to download and install the Picturelife Smartloader for OS X 10.6 or 10.6.8: Smartloader for Mac OS X 10.6 & Mac OS X 10.6.8
How do I get the desktop Smartloader?
4 easy steps!
- From your desktop or laptop computer, click here: picturelife.com/download
- Find the Smartloader download section
- Click Download for Mac or Download for Windows
- Once the file's downloaded, double click to open and follow instructions to install!