Easily share photos and videos right from the Picturelife website or iOS app. Share a link to a single photo or video, or share a link to an entire album you've created. Anyone who receives the link can view and add comments to your photos, even if they don't have a Picturelife account.
You can share a linked photo or album by pasting the link in an email, social network, iMessage, SMS, Whatsapp, or any other medium you'd like.
From the Picturelife website
To Privately share:
- Sign in to the Picturelife website
- Find and select the photo you want to share
- Change the privacy to "Shared with a link" for private sharing by doing either of the following:
- From a closed info menu, click the padlock icon, then click the ellipsis button
- From an open info menu, click Private to open the dropdown privacy menu, then click Visible to anyone with a link
- Click Copy to clipboard or the clipboard symbol to copy and then paste the link anywhere you'd like to share.
From the iOS app
At this time, it's possible to share individual photos and videos from the iOS app. Multi-sharing will be available soon.
- Open the iOS app and make sure you are signed in to your account
- Find and tap to open the the photo you want to share
- Open the Share menu by doing either of the following:
- Tap and hold the photo to open the quick actions menu, then drag the photo to Share
- Tap Me on the bottom of the screen, then tap Share
- Tap Copy Link, and then paste the link anywhere you'd like to share.
If you are working with a support team member and they ask you to 'change your photos to privacy 5', this means to share the photo in question with a link.