We live in a connected world and our photos can end up in a lot of places.
That’s why Picturelife lets you import your photos from other social networks right to your Picturelife library. That way, all your photos find their way home to Picturelife.
Picturelife finds and consolidates pictures that may be scattered across the internet on different social media platforms. Once you connect your Picturelife account to your social media accounts, we'll import those photos to Picturelife - so you can access everything from one location!
- Google (including Picasa)
You can also post photos directly from Picturelife to:
Picturelife does not import videos from third party social networks.
To backup your videos, please back up the files from your computer using our desktop Smartloader, which can be downloaded for free here: picturelife.com/download. You can also backup videos straight from your iOS device or Android device.
Setup and manage import - from a desktop or laptop browser
- Login to your Picturelife Account Setting
- Find and click the Connect button next to the social network you want to import from
- Adjust the following settings:
- Automatic backup - turn ON to import new and existing pictures
- Use Privacy Settings - leave OFF to import all photos as private
- Retain album structure - ON to retain album structure
- Dropbox - Before activating Dropbox import, adjust advanced Dropbox settings
That's it! Picturelife will start importing your photos.
NOTE: Imported photos will not appear immediately - allow up to 6 hours for the photos to appear in your library after authorizing the import.
Setup and manage import - iOS app
- Login to the Picturelife iOS app
- Open the side menu bar and tap Setting
- Tap the button next to the social network name you want
- You'll be redirected to an account authorization page - follow instructions, then tap "authorize" to return to Picturelife
- Adjust the follow settings:
- Allow Backup - tap ON to import new and existing pictures
- Preserve Privacy Settings - leave OFF to import all photos as private
- Preserve Album Structure - tap ON to retain album structure
That's it! Picturelife will start importing your photos. Allow some time - it's not automatic and will take a bit of time before all of your photos are imported.
View your pictures via the web by logging in from a computer to Picturelife.com
Previous: Getting Started Step 2: Get the desktop Smartloader for Mac & Windows