Yes! Picturelife loves video! Videos in your Picturelife library appear right alongside your photos. You'll know it's a video because you'll see a camera icon in the top right corner of the photo, and when you open it in full screen, there will be a 'play' button at the bottom of the screen.
You can view and share your videos just like you can your photos.
We generally support the following video format extensions: .3gp, .avi, .divx, .flv, .m4v, .mkv, .mpeg, .mp4, .mpg, .mpeg, .mov, .mts, .ogm, .wmv, and .ts.
Proprietary codecs may not work. If a video fails to upload, such as a .mov format, please try to export the video in a different format before uploading to Picturelife or contact the support team.
Video pro tips:
- Find all of your videos - start typing "video" into the Search bar, and select "that are videos" from the drop down search terms.
- Videos are bigger than photos - which means they take longer to process. If you've uploaded videos but can't see them, just wait a little bit - they'll show up once processing is finished.
- If you're not sure if a video has been uploaded yet, don't delete it from your phone or computer until you're sure the video has been uploaded and is visible, both on your mobile app AND on the web at Picturelife.com.
Suggested further reading:
- Using Search to filter your Picturelife library
- Upload your iPhone and iPad camera roll pictures & videos