Picturelife makes it super easy to email photos to friends and family - currently, emailing photos works best when you send them to another Picturelife user.
If you want to share with friends and family who do NOT use Picturelife, we recommend privately linking to your photos and albums.
To email albums and photo(s) from your Picturelife library
- From within Timeline, All Photos, or within an album, select the album or picture(s) you'd like to share.
- To select multiple, hold the COMMAND (Mac) or CONTROL (PC) key and click on the photos you want to share.
- Open the Info menu on the right side of the screen (looks like two arrows <<).
- Click the "Share" button.
- Under the Send to Selected People tab, type in the recipients' email addresses.
- Type an optional subject line / message to accompany the pictures.
- Click the blue "Share" button - that's it! The photos will arrive to the recipient's email inbox AND Picture Mail notifications in a few minutes.
Existing Picturelife users will receive a Picture Mail notification - to view the photos, open the Picture Mail notification > click on the photos > click "Copy to my Library". In a few minutes, the photos will appear in the recipient's own Picturelife library.