The Help Center is a WORK IN PROGRESS -
This means I will be adding new articles throughout the next several days. Thank you for your patience!
How to contact us - Email or submit a Support Question:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a Support Question:
- Click the "Support" tab (left side of the Help Center Home Screen), enter your question and click send
- Send a screencast - instructions on how to use this are coming soon. If you want to try it out, click the Support tab and start a new topic, then click "Record Screencast". Note that it only works on Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. It does not work with Chrome.
Things the Support Team can help you with:
- You find a bug - send us details as to where and how you found the bug - iOS? Web? Which web browser are you using? Desktop app? Mac? Windows?
- App keeps crashing - which app? What were the last 3-5 steps you took immediately before the crash occurred? What were you doing (with Picturelife - I don't need to know that you were sitting on the toilet using Picturelife) when the crash occurred?
- Something in the Help Center is just plain wrong or out of date - please send us a link to that page
Things the Support Team can NOT help you with:
- Your iPhone is broken
- You don't know how to use your new camera
- Your son never calls you anymore (though, Jacob or Bosen would make a good surrogate son and I can try to get one of them to give you a call once in a while!)
- Your dog ate chocolate (please take your dog to the vet ASAP)
- You have cute cats and want to share pictures (actually no, go ahead and send us those.)