Picturelife only sends daily emails and notifications to the main email address. Your e-mail address is not shared with anyone, and Picturelife will never spam you.
Adjust when and how Picturelife contacts you on your Notification Settings page: https://picturelife.com/settings/notifications
Note: We recommend against forwarding daily emails to anyone you are not sharing an account with. The photos in those emails link directly to your Picturelife account!
If this happens by mistake, login to your Privacy Settings and log out of all sessions. This will remotely log you out of your Picturelife account remotely, from any logged-in device.
Change your Picturelife login email address
- Login to your Picturelife Account Settings via a computer or mobile web browser
- Scroll down to Add emails
- Enter the email address you wish to add to your account and click Add email
- Next: confirm your new email address
Confirm your new email address (required)
- Log in to the email inbox for the address you just added
- Find and open the Picturelife new-email confirmation message
- Click on the verification link in that email
- You will then be redirected back to your Picturelife account settings, where you will see confirmation that the new email address has been added
WARNING: If you do not complete the confirmation process above, your email will not be changed. Picturelife uses your email address to let you know about changes to your account. It is important you know what email address is associated with your account at all times.
To delete an email address from your Picturelife account
- Login to Picturelife and access Account Settings page
- Scroll down to "Add Emails"
- Make sure you have a second email address tied to the account
- Hover your cursor over the address you wish to make your default, and the option to "Delete" or "Make Default" will appear.
- Select Delete - that's it! The email address will be removed from your account.
Pro Tip: If you ARE sharing a single account, we recommend setting up autoforward on daily emails to the other account holder.
Use terms such as In subject line Memories and From email@example.com.