Occasionally, Facebook requires re-authorization of third party apps, such as Facebook, for security reasons.
If you get an error that a photo cannot be posted to Facebook, or if you believe your Facebook imports are stalled please try the following before reaching out to support:
- Make sure you are signed into your Facebook account
- Sign in to your Network Account Settings on the Picturelife website - https://picturelife.com/settings/networks
- Find Facebook in the third party network list, and click disconnect
- Reconnect to (and reauthorize) Facebook by clicking Connect again
- Be sure to enable imports (and albums) when you re-connect if you want to continue importing Facebook photos to Picturelife.
Once you've done this, try posting to Facebook again. If your Facebook imports have stalled, wait a few hours and then check your library to see if new photos were imported.
If you continue to get an error or are concerned about imports, contact the support team - please include the error message in your email.
Click here to return to the Help Center articles