If you've created an album for your photos and videos, you can delete it on your Albums page on the Picturelife website.Deleting an album will NOT delete its photos and videos from your Picturelife account.
Delete an album from the Picturelife website
From your logged-in Picturelife website:
- Open your Albums page
- Find the album you want to delete - do not open the album
- Hover your pointer over the albums' cover photo
- Click on the pen symbol to open the album editing menu
- Click Delete
- Click Delete Album again in the pop-up window to confirm your selection
Delete an album and all of the photos in the album
If you want to delete photos along with the album, you'll need to open the album first, and select and trash the photos you want to delete.
- Open your Albums page on the Picturelife website
- Click on the desired album to open it
- Select the photos you want to delete
- Do any of the following:
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard
- Find the grey shortcut menu that appears next to the selected photo(s) and click the word Trash
- Find and click the Trash Can icon that is located in the right side menu bar
- Click Delete Pictures again in the pop-up menu to confirm your selection
- Return to your Albums page, and follow the instructions listed above this section to delete the album itself.
How do I delete more than one album at a time?
This feature is not yet available, but will be soon.
- How do I trash unwanted photos?
- I accidentally trashed a photo - how do I get it back?
- How do I remove photos from an album?
- How do I rename an album?