There are circumstances in which a clean install of the Mac desktop app will be necessary - the Picturelife support team will instruct you to do this if it's required for a desktop issue you're experiencing.
It's easy and quick to do, and will not affect anything you've previously uploaded.
To do a clean install:
- Quit Picturelife from Activity Monitor (Applications > Utilities > Activity Monitor)
- Open Applications and select and drag Picturelife/Smartloader to your Trash
- From Applications, click Go in the menu bar
- Hold down the OPTION key on your keyboard and click Library from the Go drop down menu
- Find Picturelife in your Library files and drag the entire folder to the trash
- Re-download and then install the app from the Picturelife Downloads web page - picturelife.com/download
If you are uncertain whether or not a clean install would help resolve the issues you're experiencing, please reach out to email@example.com first.
Step 1: Quit Picturelife from Activity Monitor
Step 2: Drag the Picturelife application to the Trash
Step 3: Delete the Picturelife Library file