Mac Only. Occasionally, a Picturelife team member will need a more detailed diagnostic log for a Support issue. Below are instructions to enable and complete Verbose Diagnostic Logging.
- Open the Smartloader Preferences menu
- Navigate to the Advanced tab in the Preferences menu
- Find the Diagnostic Log button
- If logging is currently ENABLED, first click Disable Diagnostic Logging.
- If logging is currently is currently DISABLED, hold down the Option key and click Enable Diagnostic Logging - it's important to hold down Option in order for us to get a verbose log.
- At this point, follow specific instructions from the Picturelife team member who is helping you.
- After completing the specific instructions, return to Advanced Preferences and click Disable Diagnostic Logging.
This will generate a log that's saved on your desktop - please attach that file to an email and send it to the Picturelife team member.